Today’s guest blogger is Robbie Richards from Rawhide Boys Ranch. We’ve asked Robbie to talk a little bit about cyberbullying and the challenges parents face when dealing with this serious issue. (more…)
Here is a Cyber Bullying infographic from Cyber Smart.
Cybersmart put up this really great infographic with some great tips for dealing with cyber bullying.
Most of you know that I’m a huge anti-bullying supporter, and cyber bullying is a serious matter that should be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Cyber bullying can take many forms:
- Sending mean messages or threats to a person’s email account or cell phone
- Spreading rumors online or through texts
- Posting hurtful or threatening messages on social networking sites or web pages
- Stealing a person’s account information to break into their account and send damaging messages
- Pretending to be someone else online to hurt another person
- Taking unflattering pictures of a person and spreading them through cell phones or the Internet
- Sexting, or circulating sexually suggestive pictures or messages about a person